Friday, March 3, 2017

coconut craze | 15 uses for coconut oil


hi there, i'm julian, lover of all things healthy
and good for you. snapped a shot with
my coconut hair mask on. 


I have to confess .. I recently jumped on the coconut craze bandwagon. I’m always somewhat reluctant to hop on bandwagons, but if it works, why not? Right? So on a day I didn’t have much going on, I opened up my cabinet and pulled out the jar of coconut oil. 

A hair mask and lip scrub later, I was ‘obsessed’ to say the least. If you’re like me and have to try everything once, I took the liberty of jotting down my top 15 uses for coconut oil.



Coconut Oil Uses 

1. Hair Repair Mask - check out my video tutorial:  
2. Hair Conditioner (helps treat dandruff) 
3. Face + Body Moisturizer 
4. Sunburn Soother
5. Teeth Whitener (mix with Baking Soda)
6. Lip Balm/Lip Scrub (mix with Honey + Brown Sugar)
7. Makeup Remover 
8. Chafe Prevention
9. Insect Repellant (mix with Peppermint Oil)
10. Clears Acne (apply on acne and wait an hour)
11. Face Scrub/Mask (mix with Baking Soda)
12. Body Wash (mix with Honey)
13. Shaving Cream
14. Stretch Mark Reducer 
15. Hair De-Tangler 




1 comment: